Welcome to IGMonitoring ("us", "we", "service","system", "IGM", ) - Instagram analytics and stats. We care about your privacy and your personal data.
- your e-mail, google ID and profile picture when you register for an IGM account;
- information for tracking your Instagram accounts (your Instagram usernames);
- profile preferences (we store your timezone to make reports in your time);
- public analytics information (data about your Instagram accounts that can be found in public access);
- private analytics information (data about your Instagram accounts that can be processed only after you authorized IGMonitoring on Instagram website);
- log file information (when you use our service, our servers automatically record certain log file;
- information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs;
How we use collected information
We do use data only for providing you the best quality product. We do not sell or share your data.
- provide you product and analytics services;
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the service;
- sending technical information and about changes in the system;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our service;
- develop and test new products and features;
- diagnose or fix technology problems.
Third-Party Sites and Services
We also use some analytics systems (like Google Analytics) to make our service more convenient. We do not have control over the content or privacy and security practices and policies of such third parties.
We share your data to the following categories of entities:
- communication systems that allow us to contact you
- hosting companies.
- payment processing company
- analytical tools
And here you will find a list of entities to which system share your clients' data. From time to
time we may
update the list of processors which shall not be treated as a changing the scope of this
|Social sign-up & sign-in|
|Google Analytics||Web analytics service|
Remember that we are obliged to cooperate with law enforcement and courts. If we are told to transfer your data, then we will have to do it.
We will retain data about you for as long as it is reasonably necessary for us to provide the services. We anonymize any data about you as soon as it is reasonably practical, once you no longer use our services.
We have implemented reasonable measures to protect your information, prevent unauthorized access to our servers and stored data. We encrypt our services using secure socket layer (SSL) protocol. Also do our payment service partner.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, no one can guarantee data to be 100% secure.
- you have the right to request access to your personal data;
- you have the right to rectify your personal details and even delete them;
- you have the right to object to the processing of data and demand a restriction of this processing;
- in relation to data whose consent is based on consent, you have the right to request their transfer;
- you have the right to file a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection;
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies and similar technologies
Instructions on disabling cookies in specific browsers:
At any time, you can disable cookies for a specific website or in general for all connections from your browser.
In the "Tools" menu, select "Options" in their "Privacy" tab. The browser gives you the opportunity to reuse it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
In the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options" and in their "Privacy" tab. Special slider to regulate the total number of pages.
In the hidden menu select "Tools" and then "Clear user data ...". In addition to the possibility of using cookies.
With the "Opera" button in the corner menu and the "select" menu and then "Clear event history ...". In addition to the ability to delete already set cookies, there is also a button "Manage cookies ...".
In the "Safari" menu, select "Preferences" and the "Privacy" tab in them. They contain information about cookies in files.
On mobile phones, tablets and other mobile devices
Each model can be operated in a different way. Therefore, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with the offer.